Friday, April 12, 2013

Beauties & oddities @ The London Zoo

I'm one to protest against zoos.
Obviously,  not enough to avoid a friend's recent birthday gathering at The London Zoo. It was half curiosity and eagerness to see my beloved animal friends, half unwillingness to protest against my friend's feasting choices.
I finally went along, only to utter every other step the ever repetitive loop "...is THAT all the space this animal has to move?!!".
So, here's to monotony - and to some of the most beautiful oddities of the animal world; ones that make us so happy, when we make them so sad...

Soundtrack: Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now by the Smiths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiH2IMAs3fc

Kind of bizarre
Kind of blue


Kind of distracted

Kind of wonderful

Kind of a loser

Kind of electric

Kind of gluttonous

No comments:

Post a Comment